I just got back from the gym and I started thinking about the concept of boys that are just FRIENDS.
Boys you LOVE spending time with, boys you have hella chemistry with, boys you can talk to about ANYTHING, and maybe you've even thought about kissing them before, but you would never ever in a million years actually DATE THEM.
Don't you wish you DID love that friend sometimes?
Wouldn't that make everything so much easier?
Honestly I never had one of those longing crushes on one of my guy friends...
But it sounds very tragic and romantic. haha
OTHER CURRENT THOUGHTS
-Some friendships gradually become really superficial... and honestly I'd rather us not be friends at all then FAKE
-I can't decide if I wanna be fair or tan lol
-I think I wanna cut my hair... gah! but at least I have my extensions!
THE END
No comments:
Post a Comment