Wednesday, July 21, 2010

the honest truth

Lately I've been really really sad
And I can't explain it to anyone because I myself don't know why.
It's like this extreme sadness that engulfs my life.
And After a lot of long talks these past couple of days, I was able to face the fact that I might need help.

If you're reading this you are one of very few people I consider my close friend.
And I just feel like I should be honest about what I'm going through, because I care about all of you guys too.

I've realized there are a large number of people I need to cut out of my life.
Because I need to be happy and I need to surround myself with people who are really there for me, that REALLY care for me.

Anyway I decided to take a sabbatical from boys.
in the bible it says a sabbatical is exactly one year long.
Because I need to work on myself before I can even begin to think about being in any sort of relationship.

I'm prepared to make some big changes in my life.
But also I am aware that I can not do this alone.
So thanks to everyone that has been there for me through this:
especially Jessica, Mariel and erickson, and Lexie.

No comments:

Post a Comment